Issue June 2003 "Keeping Businesses Moving Towards Success"
I stumbled across a very simple formula that sells products like crazy. If you're interested in selling your products by the hundreds or even thousands, click here.
Hard Work Promotes Success
people love to work hard. When you can work hard, you can accomplish
great things. Employees who work hard are priceless to business owners.
When everyone in the group works hard all day long, you have a powerful,
profitable, high-morale operation
Ten Benefits of
1. No matter how you feel, working hard and accomplishing a lot of production makes you feel great.
2. You make more money if your hard work produces something of value.
3. You are offered more promotions and move ahead quickly.
4. People follow your good example.
5. You can do what most people cannot do and so move ahead of them.
6. You can use your hard work to build a future for yourself.
7. You get opportunities that lazy people do not get.
8. You can drown your sorrows, fears and unhappiness in good hard work and turn the pain into something good.
9. You are not surrounded by incomplete projects and so you avoid disorganization.
10. You have pride in your work..
Ten Ways to Work
1. Decide to work hard for just five minutes to see how you feel. Then another five minutes and so on. After a while it will become a habit.
2. Focus on your purpose for the work. If it's a purpose you like, you'll have more energy.
3. Force yourself to get started. Once you have some momentum going, you'll get more done. Procrastination is a bad habit.
4. Consider the results and improvements for your future because of your work hard now. Visualize your success.
5. Arrange for a reward for your extra hard work. For example, "As soon as I finish all these reports, I'll buy myself an expensive dinner." "I won't be going to the movies until I clean out the garage."
6. Break large tasks into smaller and smaller tasks until you feel comfortable about doing the first tiny task. Do it immediately. Then the next one and so on.
7. Tell three people you will accomplish a difficult task. This makes it more difficult to admit you failed than to just do the job.
8. Break a personal production record for no other reason than to break a personal production record. Go ahead...see if you can do it.
9. Mentally do the entire task before starting so you know how to do it. Visualization is a common practice for success in any field of endeavor.
10. Realize you will be working for eight hours anyway. Why not work hard?
No one dies of hard work. In fact, according to studies, hard work is healthy for you. It strengthens your internal organs, lowers your cholesterol and sharpens your mental skills.
Hard work makes you feel good about yourself. It helps you get over personal problems. It gives you something to be proud of.
All successful people work hard. They push through or ignore their mental barriers. They complete projects as fast as possible and dive into their next project.
Hard work is vital to moral, superior accomplishment and high pay. It's the engine in your rocket to your goals. It pushes you above the average person.No one succeeds without it.
"You have permission to reprint this article in your e-zine, at your website or in your newsletter. The only requirement is including the following byline..."
Patricia Kopp. Visit www.creativeBUSINESSworks.com for more
original content on marketing tips, sales strategies and business
Published And Distributed By Creative Business Works 866.663.9600