Issue July 2003 "Keeping Businesses Moving Towards Success"
I stumbled across a very simple formula that sells products like crazy. If you're interested in selling your products by the hundreds or even thousands, click here.
all know people who are inspiring but just how does one inspire
others? Here are some ways to inspire others to be their best and
do their best.
1. Be a good example. People look to see what you do more than they listen to hear what you say. Be someone worth watching
about others. Take
a genuine interest in other people. Ask questions and listen.
inspired yourself. Look
for other people, ideas and environments for inspiration and
5. Be vulnerable. Share your failures as well as your successes. People will relate to you. They'll feel less alone in their situations.
6. Be a good communicator. To be able to communicate effectively is a trait held by inspiring people.
7. Challenge people. When people are challenged to do their best, they are better for it. The teacher or advisor in our lives that made us work the hardest are oftentimes the ones we look back on as the most inspiring.
8. Read. Stay informed and share the knowledge.
9. Share your own experience. Share your experiences with others. You may be the only one who can touch someone with an inspiring message.
10. Encouragement. When you encourage other people in tough times, you will be inspiring them to see the best in themselves and their situation.
Your inspiration to others just might be a turning point in another persons life so take a moment to reach out and touch someone.
"You have permission to reprint this article in your e-zine, at your website or in your newsletter. The only requirement is including the following byline..."
Patricia Kopp. Visit www.creativeBUSINESSworks.com for more
original content on marketing tips, sales strategies and business
Published And Distributed By Creative Business Works 866.663.9600