1. Newsletters can greatly enhance your company's reputation.
2. Are the most effective and most attractive way of getting your message to your current and potential clients.
valuable information about your business
relevant, timely and welcome, and remind clients that you are concerned
about their interests.
7. Present a professional, winning image to current and potential clients.
8. Demonstrate the permanence, reliability and consistency of your company.
9. Display your willingness to help others.
10. Newsletters can reward clients by featuring stories about them.
11. Are a good way to introduce new staff, services and products to employees and current and potential clients.
Newsletters say something good things about your company on a regular
and frequent basis.
15. Use newsletters as a welcome handout at meetings and seminars.
16. Newsletters help present your company in the best possible light to employees.
17. Can be used to educate employees in a non-threatening way.
18. Improve relations within your company.
19. Helps in
motivating employees by rewarding them for achievements, such as perfect
20. You can feature employee activities both on and off the job, promoting a happy atmosphere.
21. Give your company an opportunity to find out what employees want to know via Question & Answer columns.
22. Let your employees know what's going on in other departments.
23. Promote camaraderie among employees.
newsletters to feature awards that a company, or individual, has won.